Thursday, September 5, 2013

Mollusk Muzik # 6 OR 10,000 View Celebration Dance Party!

I ran out of songs for a while for this Mollusk Muzic series, but thanks to my dear friend Jan, I noticed that this is close enough to count. Also I [not so] secretly really like Donovan, who, I might add, was recently inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, probably for his recent work in advocating for ocean conservation.  

I have to say that I love this video, because it is clearly the kind of music video I would make if I were to apply myself to using Power Point slide show with timing and soundtrack.




Donovan
"First, There is a Mountain"
(1967)

I dare you not to dance just a little bit. 




Also, my blog evidently has 10,000 views as of today!  Hooray!

It's admittedly almost entirely driven by image searches for orcas and Strongylocentrotus droebachiensis.  Never underestimate the value of tags friends!  


No comments:

Post a Comment